How do I know where I initially subscribed from?
Some broadcasters partner with multiple payment providers to ensure that their content can reach more customers.
If you don't remember how you subscribed or paid, you may log in to your Cleeng account to find out. Please follow these steps below:
- Go to the Cleeng login page and sign in using your email address.
- Click the 'Subscriptions' tab.
- Beside the name of the subscription, you will see a description.
Here are samples:
- If you see this, it means you're paying through Cleeng:
- If you see this, it means you're paying through Android In-App Billing or Google Play:
- If you see this, you're paying through iTunes or Apple:
- If you see this one, you're paying through Roku:
In case of any billing issues, please note that you must contact your respective biller as confirmed through your account.