Requesting a refund
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please send through a request by simply filling in our request form.
Cleeng, on behalf of the broadcaster, will perform a due diligence check of your request based on our terms and conditions. From here, the Cleeng Customer Success team will then forward your request directly to the broadcaster/content owner for the final decision to be made by them.
Note: Cleeng works on behalf of the broadcasters and does not have the final say on the approval or denial of a refund request. Requesting a refund does not mean that it is automatically granted.
General reasons when a viewer will be automatically granted a refund, are based on the following cases: ￼
- A viewer made duplicate purchases using multiple registration/login credentials
- If a Live PPV event was cancelled by the Broadcaster
- More than 80% of the Live PPV event had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- A number of Video on Demand content is missing – content not published by the Broadcaster.
- The content was misleading – the description did not relate to the actual content of the video
Please note if you have purchased a subscription and do not cancel your subscription prior to the first payment is due, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be charged the full periods rate. There are no refunds for change of mind or accidental purchase.
For cases where more clarity is needed, Cleeng's Customer Success Specialists may contact the viewer for more information and/or the broadcaster who will decide if the viewer's request is valid for a refund. For Live PPV events, refund requests must be submitted no more than 48 hours after the event has finished in order to be reviewed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Events that provide a full Video-on-Demand replay are not eligible for a refund.
In case of a rejection of the refund request, the viewer will be notified within 24-72 hours.