My payment was rejected. What can I do?
Cleeng has partnered with Adyen to help us process your payments securely.
If you signed up but your payment did not go through, there could be several possible reasons:
- Your payment information might be incorrect. Please re-enter all the details you have entered, including the expiration date and CVC of your card.
- If all your details are correct, and your payment still did not go through, we highly recommend for you to contact your bank. Due to security and privacy purposes, we do not receive any specific details on why your payment was declined. The contact details of your bank should be at the back of the card you're using.
- If you wish to get access immediately—try using another payment method.
Credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, American Express, etc.
When you pay with a Credit Card, our system asks for authorization from your bank. In some cases, a bank refuses the payment. This can have multiple reasons, however, your bank will not provide us with the exact reason to respect your privacy. In this case, we are unable to give you specific information. Please contact your bank for any details and the status of your account in case this happens to you.
In some rare cases, a credit card payment is declined due to our fraud filters. If your bank tells you everything is okay from their side, please submit a request with your details and we'll look into your purchase status as soon as possible.
There are multiple ways you can pay via PayPal.
- Your PayPal balance - When you pay using the credits you have on your PayPal account, transactions tend to go through smoothly.
- An external payment method linked to PayPal (could be a credit/debit card, bank account, etc.) - If you use an external payment method associated with your PayPal account, similar issues can arise like those indicated above (section about Credit Cards).
If you still encounter payment issues, please submit a request with your details and we'll look into your purchase status as soon as possible.