Why and how to clear cache and cookies
Some video issues may be caused by extensions, plugins, stored cache, or browser data. We recommend clearing the cache and cookies of your browser to fix this.
You may refer to this video below:
For easier steps, you can use these instructions for Google Chrome:
- On the top-right corner of Chrome, click the three-dot icon.
- Click More tools and then click Clear browsing data.
- We recommend changing the time range to All time.
- Make sure all the boxes are checked, then click Clear Data.
If you're using a mobile phone or tablet, check out these other steps.
How to clear cache and cookies for an iOS device:
- On your Home screen, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Tap Clear Cookies and Data.
How to clear cache and cookies for an Android device:
- On your phone, open the Chrome app.
- At the top-right, tap the three-dot icon.
- Tap History.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Change the Tima Range to All time and make sure the first 3 checkboxes are ticked.
- Tap Clear Data.
You may also use the links below to find the instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies based on the browser you're using.
In case you continue to have trouble after following these recommended steps, feel free to submit a request to our friendly Customer Success Team.