Why and how to clear cache and cookies
Sometimes your video stops playing or you can't access your account. One of the reasons for this odd behavior might be some bad data hung up in your browser's cache.
Before submitting a report ticket to us, we highly recommend clearing your cache and cookies as it works in most cases.
To clear browser's cache & cookies on PC/ laptop:
You can also use hard fresh before you access the content again.
1. Windows: Control + F5
2. MAC : ⌘+shift + R / Command + Shift + R
To clear the Safari cache and cookies for iOS device (iPhone/iPad):
1. Tap Settings on the home screen.
2. Scroll down and select Safari.
3. Tap Clear Cookies and Data.
To clear the browser's cache and cookies for Android:
1. Open your Browser.
2. Tap the Menu button | Settings.
3. Tap Privacy & security.
4. Tap Clear cache and Clear all cookie data.
Note: You may also want to tap Clear history to delete your browser navigation history and tap Clear form data to delete all saved form data.
5. Tap OK to proceed.
To clear the browser's cache and cookies for Windows phone:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. Tap the ellipsis (...) at the bottom right.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings.
4. Scroll down and tap Delete history.
5. Tap Delete to confirm.