I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
You can sign in via your Google or Facebook account, even your own email address.
If you forgot your password, go to the login page, follow these steps:
- Choose E-mail.
- Enter your email address.
- Tick I already have an account.
- Click 'Forgot your password?' beneath the 'Your password' field.
- Your e-mail address should auto-populate. Click Submit.
A password reset link should be on your inbox shortly. If not, make sure to check your junk or spam folders. Depending on your email filters, some emails may end up there.
NOTE: If you were directed on a page that looks like this image below, just click on "Sign in as a viewer" to get to the login page as seen in the first picture above.
If you used Facebook to set up an account and have forgotten the password, reset your password through Facebook.
You can also update your password if you are already signed in. It is a good security measure to change your password once in a while. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cleeng account.
- Click on 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Password' section and click on 'Change'
Once you have entered (and confirmed) your new password, press the "Save" button.
If you're certain that you have the correct password, it helps to clear the cache and cookies. See Why and how to clear cache and cookies?