How do I cancel my subscription through my Amazon account or device?
You can cancel your subscription (including free trials) at any time. Subscriptions are automatically billed according to the period stated upon purchase (weekly/monthly/annually). The cancellation steps vary depending on who your subscription is billed through.
If you're seeing Amazon on the Cleeng Subscription page, you will need to go into your Amazon account to cancel. You can cancel your subscription from your Kindle Fire tablet or your computer.
Depending on what device you're using, you may follow the instructions below:
Kindle Fire Tablet
- On the Home screen, swipe down and then tap Apps.
- Tap Store.
- Open the menu and then tap Manage Subscriptions.
- Find the relevant subscription on your list.
- In the Actions menu, turn off auto-renewal.
Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
- Go to the Amazon App Store.
- Find the relevant subscription in your list and turn off auto-renewal.
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Select End Subscription and confirm.
Find out more information about canceling your Amazon Subscriptions here.