If for any unfortunate reason you need to cancel a customers subscription there are two ways to make this happen.
Firstly you will need to decide if you would like to stop the subscription or if you would also like to refund the customer as well.
If you are only looking to stop the customers subscription, meaning letting them continue to have access for the remainder of their paid period you need to:
1. Firstly, log into your Cleeng account and select the "Customers" tab on the left hand side of your dashboard under the support section.
2. Secondly enter the customers email address and a list of the customers subscription details and purchase history will appear.
3. When the subscription details appear you will be able to see their next scheduled payment as well as a stop sign at the end of the next payment detail. For Example:
If you click on the stop sign a message will appear asking you to confirm the cancellation.
4. If you wish to cancel the subscription please select "confirm".
If you wish to stop and refund a customers subscription you can do so by:
1. Firstly, log into your Cleeng account and select the "Customer Transactions" tab on the left hand side of your dashboard under the support section.
2. Then set the date range in which you would like to view and add in the customers email address. When this is done please click search.
3. Select the "Cancel this Subscription" button on the left hand side of the page.
4. Once you have clicked this button you will receive this message
5. To cancel and refund a customer please select the "Cancel transaction and refund" button.
For any other questions please contact the Cleeng Support team for further help.