Imagine you organize a season of boxing fights and you want your fans to be able to access them all, paying just once. You can achieve this by using Cleeng pass functionality.
Here's a step-by-step guide that will help you create a pass offer and link it to all your events.
STEP 1. Create a pass offer
- Go to https://cleeng.com/us/my-account and log in to your Cleeng account.
- Click on 'Subscription' in the left menu. From here you can create new subscriptions and edit the existing ones.
3. Choose 'Season pass' then fill in all required fields:
- the offer type: select a 'season pas' (= non-recurring subscription, in which customers purchase once and get access to all offers).
- the offer period: defining the period your pass should be applicable on.
-add the title of the pass
- decide on the price.
* The 'access to tags' option is used only if you will apply tags to your VODs using our API.
STEP 2. Link this pass to your events
You can do it for an existing event or while you're creating a new event.
1. Find the event you want to offer a pass for, and click on the little gear icon to edit the settings.
2. Go to the second step and choose the pass offer you've just created from the dropdown list.
1. You can link the event to the pass just as shown above, in the step 2.
The end result
We display two buttons to give your fans a choice between a single event and the full season.