In case you feel eligible for a refund you can request a refund via your library (https://cleeng.com/us/my-account). If you click on 'More', under the title of a purchased item, you'll see the link to "Request refund" (as shown on the screenshot below).
Note: Cleeng only processes a "Refund request" coming in via this refund request form. Requesting a refund does not mean it will be granted automatically.
For your purchase and the refunding process the Cleeng Terms & Conditions apply:
A User will be automatically granted a refund, 24-72 hours after the refund request was submitted, only in the following cases: ￼
- A User made a double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- The Event was cancelled by the Publisher; the video on-demand was removed by the Publisher.
- More than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- A video is missing – as it wasn’t published by the Publisher.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video
***Please note if you have purchased a subscription and do not cancel your subscription prior to the first payment being due, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be charged the full months rate.There are no refunds for change of mind or accidental purchase. ***
In case of any doubts or the reason is unclear regarding a refund request, Cleeng may contact the User for more information and/or the Publisher who will decide if the User’s request is valid for a refund.
Refund request must be submitted less than 48 hours after the event has finished in order to be reviewed.
Cleeng does not refund for change of mind or accidental purchase.
Note: events that are followed up by a replay/ VOD won't be refunded.
In case of a rejection of the refund request the User will be notified within 24-72 hours.